JOHN C MAXWELL
Don’t use your faith to try to get rid of all your problems. Use your faith to remain calm in the midst of your problems.
Scripture tells us that we are to “call the things that are not as if they already were.”
From the time less classic How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
1) Become genuinely interested in other people.
3) Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4) Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5) Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
6) Make the other person feel important and do it sincerely.
When you compete against everyone else, no one wants to help you. But when you compete against yourself, everyone wants to help you.
Take time this year to compete against your 2014 version of yourself and make sure that your 2015 is growing and becoming more!
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
You can have the most powerful vision and the greatest process, but without effective communication you’re dead.