Questions to ask during a learning session.
Taken from John C Maxwell’s book Good Leaders ask Great Questions.
These are questions he asks to learn from others, to find out what they can teach him.
1. What is the greatest lesson you have learned? By asking this question you can seek their wisdom.
2. What are you learning now? This allows you to benefit from their passion.
3. How has failure shaped your life? This gives you insight into their attitude.
4. Who do you know whom I should know? This allows you to engage with their network.
5. What have you read that I should read? This allows you to direct your personal growth.
6. What have you done that I should do? This helps you seek new experiences.
7. How can I add value to you? This shows your gratitude and desire to add value to them.